BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
fastb
Fluorite | Level 6

I am creating a comparative histogram (pic attached) in proc univariate and my class variable is entry (entry has two values, A and B).

The labels that are placed to the left of each histogram say "entry = A' and 'entry = B'.  How can I modify these so they only say 'A' and 'B' and leave off the 'entry = '.  I can't find anything online that says how to modify these.  The code that I am using is posted below:

proc univariate data=results noprint;

class entry;

var result;

histogram result / odstitle = 'Analyte' vscale=percent nocurvelegend normal(noprint);

run;

Histogram9.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

If you want more control over graph appearance than Proc Univariate provides then you might want to try using Proc Sgpanel

Which version of SAS are you using?

I don't get the variable name in the label as you do attempting your code structure with one of my datasets.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

If you want more control over graph appearance than Proc Univariate provides then you might want to try using Proc Sgpanel

Which version of SAS are you using?

I don't get the variable name in the label as you do attempting your code structure with one of my datasets.

Ksharp
Super User

proc sgpanel data=sashelp.class;
 panelby sex/layout=rowlattice rowheaderpos=left novarname spacing=4;
 histogram weight;
 density weight;
run;

fastb
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you ballrdw and ksharp! I will use sgpanel instead of proc univariate to make these.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation