BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi.....

How come i cannot save the OLAP code even though it was already created and used by the WRS while others cube created have no issue in saving the OLAP Code

Hoping for your kind assistance and thank you in Advance

Mushroom
6 REPLIES 6
venkatesh
Calcite | Level 5
Click the tick mark for create and save proc olap cube code
and give the name .sas for example cube.sas
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi

i was able to do it but the cube studio tools cant save the code it only happen for the two cubes dont know the reason why.....

thanks
venkatesh
Calcite | Level 5
What was the error.
Error related to directory if yes, create a new folder and run once again.

if not, paste error details.
deleted_user
Not applicable
HI..

sorry for the late reply .... no error display.... it just hang when saving the code ... just for the TWO OLAP CODE but the rest ot the other code can be saved ...

thanks

bhong ruiz
venkatesh
Calcite | Level 5
Sorry,

I dont have any idea on this issue...

Venky.
deleted_user
Not applicable
You have received some excellent suggestions but if you are still experiencing a problem, it may be time to contact SAS Technical Support. Use this form http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm and provide as much detail as possible. You may even want to point to this thread.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation