BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Can any body explain what is Program Validation???
4 REPLIES 4
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
You might want to be a bit more specific on how the term applies to your particular interest and needs, however, here is a SAS support website http://support.sas.com/ link to a SAS user community (SGF/SUGI) paper on the topic in general SAS programming terms.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Beyond Debugging: Program Validation
Neil Howard, Ingenix, Basking Ridge, NJ (SUGI 28)
http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi28/058-28.pdf
deleted_user
Not applicable
Yeah that was really short message from my side.
I am trying to know what is done in Program Validation , in clinical trails, by a SAS programmer.
Your answer did help though. I would really appreciate if i could get some more info. on this.

Thanks,
SAS_Learner
Jay
Calcite | Level 5 Jay
Calcite | Level 5
Go to FDA.GOV - and search for Software Validation - The FDA has published a "guidance" document on this subject. Note this document covers much more than software/programs used for clinical trials.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi - I know you asked this question quite a while ago but I missed it. I work for a Pharma company & program validation is when another programmer writes competing code without looking at your program to get the same results that you got. If you get different results then there needs to be a discussion on which program has the correct approach & results usually with the input from statician and or manager. I hope this helps....good luchk

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation