BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
braam
Quartz | Level 8

I'm wondering if I can display all values of the "make" variable in PROC SGPLOT. The results display every second maker from the list: Audi, Buick, Chevrolet...I would like to know how to make this graph readable by itself.

Relatedly, can I make this graph larger? Perhaps it would be a good solution.

PROC FREQ is included below so that you can check the full list of makers. Thanks!

proc sgplot data= sashelp.cars;
		hbar make; run;

proc freq data= sashelp.cars;
		table make; run;
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

You can use ODS GRAPHICS statement to change the size and you can use the YAXIS statement to control the "fit policy" which is what ODS Graphics uses to avoid the tick marks colliding with each other.

use_fitpolicy_yaxis.png

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

You can use ODS GRAPHICS statement to change the size and you can use the YAXIS statement to control the "fit policy" which is what ODS Graphics uses to avoid the tick marks colliding with each other.

use_fitpolicy_yaxis.png

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

braam
Quartz | Level 8
Thanks a lot for your quick reply! It worked for me!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation