BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Nianping
Calcite | Level 5

hi, I have question about %CIF macro, since I got some individual serve as control group for mulitple times, how can I adjust it by using this macro.

the PROC PHREG has WEIGHT option, and the PROC LIFETEST have FREQ option, I am not sure about this Macro.

Thanks a lot.

7 REPLIES 7
Reeza
Super User

What version of SAS are you using? The latest versions have this built in and you do not need to use it.

http://support.sas.com/kb/45/997.html

Nianping
Calcite | Level 5

SAS 9.4

Reeza
Super User

@Nianping wrote:

SAS 9.4

You need to post the full version, ie 9.4 TS1M3+ is what supports competing risks modeling.

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Are you sure you still need this macro?  The SAS site says the functionality has been added to PROC LIFETEST.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/68162/HTML/default/viewer.htm#statug_whatsnew_sec...

What version of SAS are you using?

Nianping
Calcite | Level 5

my current SAS version seems doesnot support OUTCIF function

Nianping
Calcite | Level 5

SAS 9.4 TS Level 1M3

X64_7PRO platform

Nianping
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Reeza and Tom for helping

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation