BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shivakrishna
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

We can run the Three BATCH SAS jobs at a time. in the three BATCH SAS jobs i given three different path's for work library.

instead of this anything will affect (in my code macro also is there) on three jobs or it will be run perfectly.

if anything want to change in code please let me know.

Shiva

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

I would make sure that you aren't trying to access the same datasets in any library other than work between the different batch jobs as you could run into issues of access, such as file locking, or timing of contents if updating, adding or deleting records.

shivakrishna
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ballardw,

The three Batch SAS jobs are different and there is no relation between those three jobs.

Shiva

shivakrishna
Fluorite | Level 6

any update on this

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

If you have an immediate need for help with your batch jobs, I would recommend opening a track with SAS Tech Support. To open a track with Tech Support, fill out the form at this link: http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

The Community Forum is not the place to post questions where you need an immediate response because of a production issue.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation