BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SANDY_SAS
Fluorite | Level 6

I am planning to schedule a test in January 2015. I am a Grad Student @ Eastern Kentucky University. I came to know that there will be some student discount vouchers for the Test registration. It would be pleased if you can tell me how to redeem that voucher.

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

GOOGLE TERMS:

sas student discount voucher

First Result:

SAS Global Certification program

Academic Discount - 50% off Standard Fees

SAS Global Certification exams are available at a 50% discount off the standard, full-price, published fees for those in the field of academia.

Requests for a discount voucher must be made prior to registering for your SAS Global Certification exam.

Eligibility and Guidelines

We offer 50% off exam fees to employees, educators, students, and staff directly employed by or enrolled in a K-12 or degree-granting academic institution or school district.

Discounted vouchers are valid for approximately 6 weeks from the current date and cannot be extended so being prepared to take and register for your exam during this timeframe is advised. Vouchers are valid for one exam attempt and are non-transferrable and must be used by the individual who applies. Only one voucher is issued per request. If you wish to take additional exams after utilizing a voucher, you must reapply.

To apply for the discount voucher, we request one of the following as proof of affiliation for verification:

• a current, dated letter on university letterhead with the department head or other administrator's signature with information on your enrollment or employment
  • a copy of your current semester transcript with the university name, your name, and courses you are currently taking
  • a student ID or staff ID with expiration date.

We reserve the right to ask for additional information if needed for verification. I-20s are not accepted as proof.

Please FAX proof to 919-677-4444 (Attention: SAS Certification) or provide an electronic copy via e-mail to certification@sas.com. Please include your e-mail address with your faxed request. Upon receipt of your information and verification, a 50% off voucher will be e-mailed to you.

Schedule your exam appointment with Pearson VUE and provide the voucher number during your registration.

abhalotia
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Can you please tell me if the student voucher can be used again to reschedule the exam(student voucher was used while scheduling for the first time)?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation