BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
opti_miser
Calcite | Level 5

I am receiving an error when I try to execute the attached set of code.  I am wondering if the subroutine that i want to optimize is too large.  I noticed the option of working with SAS statements through the submit statement.  Most of my optimization subroutine is done with SAS statements, through the use of submit and endsubmit.  I usually don't receive errors like the one shown in the log when running an optimization subroutine.optimi   

1 REPLY 1
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I'm not sure what question you are asking. Your SAS Log is filled with error statements. I recommend starting with a simpler problem to debug the program.

I am not aware of any limits on the size of a SUBMIT block.  If you discover such a limitation, report it to SAS Technical Support with a simple example that demonstrates the limitation.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

From The DO Loop
Want more? Visit our blog for more articles like these.
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation