BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Nicolas974
Calcite | Level 5

Dear SAS users,

You'll find at http://cemoi.univ-reunion.fr/econometrie-avec-r-et-sas/ several SAS macros that may be useful to estimate treatment effects.

- The SAS macro DID_CT is written for estimation and inference in differences-in-differences applications with only a few treated groups following Conley and Taber's (2011) methodology.

- The SAS macro DiD_CLUS is written for estimation and inference in differences-in-differences applications with within cluster correlation and cluster-corrections for a few clusters.
- The SAS macro SPECREG is written to perform Dong and Lewbel's "Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models" (2015).
- The SAS macro NN_MATCHING estimates nearest neighbor matching with replacement for the average treatment effect  (ATE) and average treatment effect  for the   treated (ATET), following Abadie et al. (2004) and Abadie and Imbens (2002, 2011).  
- The SAS macro PS_MATCHING estimates the average treatment effect (ATE) and the average treatment
effect for the treated (ATET) based on propensity scores with nearest neighbor matching with replacement following Abadie and Imbens (2016).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The link seems to be working now, so I guess we can close this thread?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sean_R
Calcite | Level 5
Good morning from San Francisco!

I am unable to get the link shown to work. I am hopeful you can assist me with downloading both nn_matching and ps_matching.

Thank you for your help!
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You are correct: the link appears to be inaccessible. Perhaps @Nicolas974 still maintains the macros. 

Nicolas974
Calcite | Level 5
There seems to be a temporary problem with the website! I sent him the
codes by email a couple of minutes ago.
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The link seems to be working now, so I guess we can close this thread?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

From The DO Loop
Want more? Visit our blog for more articles like these.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation