BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Bogdan
Calcite | Level 5

How can you clear the Result Viewer without exiting Proc IML?

4 REPLIES 4
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I assume you are talking about the ODS html output (which says "Results Viewer."

Select the window and then choose Edit-->Clear All  or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+e.

Bogdan
Calcite | Level 5

I have SAS TS1M0. Can you point out which fixes to download to be able to do that? (conform 43911 - Clearing the Results window in SAS® 9.3 does not clear the ODS HTML file that is open by def... )

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I have no idea about whether there are fixes for 9.3M0. You'd have to contact Tech Support.

The Usage Note describes how to clear the window., Does the described method not work for you?

Bogdan
Calcite | Level 5

My problem I think was that printing to Results in IML in some cases clogs the SAS (even if I quit IML). It may be a problem of printing in general, not IML specific. I had printed a file with one observation and 24 variables and which possibly interfered with previous output.

I will try to play with internal browser/other browser and with the styles in Options-->Preferences and see which one is good.

A temporary solution is to close the Results (internal browser especially) and reopen it when you give a program command.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

From The DO Loop
Want more? Visit our blog for more articles like these.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation