BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
biringstad
Calcite | Level 5

I get the error message "PROCEDURE IML NOT FOUND" when I use PROC IML.

By using PROC SETINIT I found that SAS/IML and IML Studio are licensed, and by using PROC PRODUCT_STATUS I found that these two were not installed. From other support sites and forums, I understood that this could be the problem (i.e., that they are licensed, but not installed).

However, I cannot figure out how to install SAS/IML (I prefer to use this one). For instance, I do not find anywhere I can download the SAS/IML software. Moreover, I am using SAS through a remote app, and maybe this complicate such an installation.

What could be the problem here?

Attached you may find the log. I have SAS 9.4 (TS1M3), executing on the X64_SRV12 platform.

Help is very appreciated! Thank you!

Best,

Birgitte Ringstad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ksharp
Super User
Or you can use SAS University Edition which you can download from www.sas.com

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

From your SAS log it appears to be an Oslo university that is the customer name in the licence. I suggest you contact the SAS support people there to find out how to get IML installed.

Ksharp
Super User
Or you can use SAS University Edition which you can download from www.sas.com
biringstad
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you! I will try to use the SAS University Edition.

Is the SAS/IML programming language completely similar in the SAS 9.4 (or other recent editions) and the SAS University Edition?

Birgitte

Ksharp
Super User
UE is most brand new. And Yes IML code is the same in different version of sas .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

From The DO Loop
Want more? Visit our blog for more articles like these.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation