BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am looking for any good techniques / code samples / white papers on doing a microsimulation in SAS, in particular related to people's selection of health insurance coverage. I need to be able to model some alternative State-sponsored coverage proposals.
4 REPLIES 4
Yossi
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
I need to know how to do a regression with a multilevel analyses. In my case, I want to modelize Hospitalization rate= Exposure Age Sex. The problem is that my Exposure is at group level (municipality) and the other variables (age sex) are at individual level. Can anyone help please..
Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
@deleted_user I was about to post same question today but found yours while searching. Were you able to find any relevant resources?

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Wub_SAS  - It looks like deleted_user is not a current user so I'd suggest creating a new post.

Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
Oh, thank you for the alert. I will post a new one then.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation