BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi, I'm senthil from india

i would like to know how SAS is using in clinical trials right now i working in clinical trials i want to know more about SAS. so plz help me and send me some valuable link. how should i install SAS and learn..
1 REPLY 1
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
One good and broad discussion of using SAS in clinical trials is

Walker & Shostak
Common Statistical Methods for Clinical Research with SAS Examples, 3rd Edition.

You can also find a lot about using SAS for Clinical Trials by reading through this forum.

Installing SAS means purchasing a license unless your company already has one. If you work for a company that has SAS, call your IT support for installation. If not, contact SAS's office in India, and be prepared to pay many rupees.

Doc Muhlbaier
Duke

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation