BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AndresHolguin
Calcite | Level 5

Greetings,

I am wondering if there is a way to connect to LSAF through a console. I have tried SSH with not success. Has anyone tried to connect this way?

Best regards,

2 REPLIES 2
AdamL_SAS
SAS Employee

Andres, which version of LSAF are you using?  You can connect to LSAF from outside the application using SAS Macro APIs, JAVA APIs, and SAS Drug Development Desktop Connection (SDDDC). 

Let me know which version you are on and I can get you the SAS note with documentation for the APIs.  For SDDDC, you will need to send an email to support@sas.com.  First look at the brief comments on SDDDC at https://support.sas.com/kb/63/907.html, this shows you what steps are needed and what to be included in the email to SAS.

AndresHolguin
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, @AdamL_SAS ,

Thank you for your answer. I am using LSAF 5.2.2.

I have wrote to support to request SDDDC, thanks for the link.

Kind regards,

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation