BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi!
I have a dataset with 256 variables and approximately 6000 records for each, with some missing values, some values are 15 to 18 digit numbers usually below zero ( e.g. 0.02546373829287464) others with smaller length but they are not same for each variable ( varying length). I do not have neither total LRECL nor length, format of each variable. nobody else does is either. I can not read in my data correctly SAS shifts the data to left.
Please help me with statements that I have to use to change the reading frame.

I am an amateur, please use layman language.
Thanks, Ramtin
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Your best bet for help with this question is to contact Tech Support. See the posting in the EG forum that refers you to the Tech Support site.

cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation