BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

Can someone pls recommend some books other than prep guide to get a good score in advanced certification?

Is there anyone here who wishes to have some sort of a 'combine study' or want to become a 'study partner'?

Thanks

Cathy
5 REPLIES 5
deleted_user
Not applicable
hi cathy,

i am also planing to prepare advanced sas programming certification. i have some material with me but i can't attach.is any other way to post that material. if you have any material please send to me. my id is mvsans@gmail.com
Saszealot
Calcite | Level 5
We can form a network , I just emailed Cathy on the above subject.
Please,email me the materials.
abi_wu@hotmail.com Message was edited by: Abe
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,
Can you please mail me the study material at rajat.mit@gmail.com
As I am also planning to take the certification tomorrow.
Regards,
Rajat Garg
Saszealot
Calcite | Level 5
Rajat,
Good luck. Any materials you get please let us know. Message was edited by: Abe
Saszealot
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Cathy,
We are in the same boat.I need study partner and study materials other than pre guide book.
Sas live training are too expensive and short timed. I doubt if there is much to be gained withing that short time.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation