BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChristineBevan
SAS Employee

Hi everyone!  You have one week left to register for SAS GF2020!  Our largest virtual event, ever, will be held on June 16 starting at 11am ET.

Hear from SAS Executives who will provide you with news, announcements and updates.  Check out featured speaker, optimist and best-selling author, Simon Sinek.  Listen to a dynamic array of speakers and customer stories. View sessions and demos, download resources and more! 

Register Now  

1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

I can't wait that I plan to watch at 1am my local time!!!

It sure will be a different SAS Global Forum experience and from the looks of it, we'll want to be cloned to be in many places at the same time - just like past physical conferences. It's great to see the program in the agenda and the link to the downloadable version too, and good to know sessions will be available on-demand too!

I'm also loving the lead up to next week in seeing what people have taken on board from Simon Sinek with the LinkedIn #sasgf #videotag posts... I share this in a blog post and would like to know your perspective too - Tag, you're it! Learn about the Infinite Game at #SASGF

There's even a SASGF Lounge in the Virtual Quad to explore during 11am to 8pm EST time!!! So register and plan your agenda!

Are you feeling the excitement too?

Cheers,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com