BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Come by the SAS Communities booth in the Quad (any time it's open), give us your user name and we'll award your swag there.

See you in D.C.!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
MichelFrank
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for this information. See you at the SAS community booth 🙂

jairca
Inquisitive User | Level 3

Buenos días soy nuevo en el foro y me gustaría saber si aun esta vigente el evento de SAS Global Forum 2020 en DC, lo comento por que se han cancelado diversos eventos y también seria mi primera asistencia a un evento de dicha magnitud.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

That just means more great stuff for next year! Smiley Happy

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@Kurt_Bremser As a pillar of the SAS community, you're always welcome.  I'm confident the opportunity will be there for you and for others who give so much time and expertise to fellow SAS users!

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Well, Las Vegas went down the COVID19 drain also, but as I see, San Diego 2022 is at least planned. Given the fact that I will retire from payed work by the end of March 2022, SD and California would be a nice retirement gift to myself.

As I also see, LV is not that far from SD 😉

AaroninMN
Obsidian | Level 7

Oooh, six levels of swag next year.  Smiley Happy

Phil_NZ
Barite | Level 11

Hi @ShelleySessoms

I am in New Zealand, is there any way to ship my stuff to NZ, please 😄 😄 

Warmest regards,

Phil. 

Thank you for your help, have a fabulous and productive day! I am a novice today, but someday when I accumulate enough knowledge, I can help others in my capacity.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @Phil_NZ,

We have no limits to where we'll ship swag! Although we didn't ship anything for SASGF 2020...I don't know what we'll do for 2021. Keep your eyes peeled here for any updates on conference swag. 

Best,

Shelley

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats