BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sthomas10
Calcite | Level 5

It's never too late to start the challenge!

awoyinks1
Fluorite | Level 6

What is the simplest way to learn and teach SAS macros ?

Any free tutorial ? 

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I suggest you post this question in the SAS Programming community: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Programming/bd-p/programming. More SAS users will be able to provide feedback for you there.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
hollandnumerics
Pyrite | Level 9
Hi awoyinks1,
I've just finished updating a SAS Macros course on my blog site at blogs.hollandnumerics.org.uk. It's not free, but it is low-cost. Feel free to send me a message using Contact Us on the site, and I'll get back to you offline.
.........Phil
Philip R Holland
Holland Numerics: Blog and Forums
http://blog.hollandnumerics.org.uk
danielagonzales
Fluorite | Level 6

This was pretty funny guys! This is my very post in the SAS communities! (hopefully first of many). I would love to rock that messenger bag around the NC State campus! Shelley and Chris, how does one go about getting a 30-day Attendance badge (earned between October 2019-March 2020)

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I hope to see you in here more, too, @danielagonzales. To earn the 30-day attendance badge, simply visit the communities (while signed in) on 30 different days in that time period. You've got a good start and plenty of time to accomplish it. 

See you in D.C. next month! 

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
danielagonzales
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you for the info! My students and I are definitely using SAS Communities already! I will try to hit the 30-day attendance mark 😛 Thanks!
danielagonzales
Fluorite | Level 6

quick follow up question. Would this be 30 consecutive business days or calendar days? 😛

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @danielagonzales, it's 30 calendar days. Still time!

CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7

Cool swag. I'm always needing a charger, so I hope to see you in the Quad

Dipti
Fluorite | Level 6

Looking forward to this. I am in to win it.

sthomas10
Calcite | Level 5

Curious to find out if there's an existing file listing status badge to swag.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

You can view your own badges earned by looking at your profile. But, yes, we will run a report of badges earned by everyone attending SASGF and who qualifies for swag, and have it with us at the Communities booth. It is not, and will not be, visible online due to privacy issues.

bjg
Fluorite | Level 6 bjg
Fluorite | Level 6

So how does the swag handout work ?

Is it done at registration or ?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats