BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kiru
Explorer | Level 4

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing good. I have gone through all the Agenda of SAS GF2019 and I'm quite impressed with that. I belong to  SAS user or I would say that I'm at a Beginner level. I would like to know if there will be any recording of the session that happens in the Global Forum. I'm from Sydney and I 'm not in a position to travel to the US. So just I would like to know whether people like me can view the sessions later in the online and get some insights out of it. Apologies if this is not something relevant question to ask here. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Thanks,

Kiru

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @Kiru -- 

The main stage sessions at the conference will be recorded and available to watch later.  In addition, several technical paper presentations will be recorded -- in a special room set up with video/audio -- and available to watch later.  To see what was shared last year, check https://video.sas.com/sasgf18.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
Kiru
Explorer | Level 4

Hello @ChrisHemedinger,

Thanks much for your response. I'll have a look at those link.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation