BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Sphero Boss, a.k.a. Computer Vision Robot Challenge, is a game that was created by SAS IoT developers to showcase how computer vision/object detection can work with SAS Event Stream Processing to provide real-time feedback on your terrible driving skills.  

Well, my driving skills were terrible (see video in this post) -- I'm sure that yours will be much better.

Stop by the SAS IoT area in the Quad -- look for Computer Vision Robot Challenge -- to play the game for yourself, get on the leaderboard, and maybe win a prize!

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.
2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

What a great demonstration on the use of real-time analytics! I noticed @ChrisHemedinger you had a few attempts on the leaderboard... getting some practice in before SASGF?

I wonder how many drivers will steer Sphero off the track??? Smiley Wink

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation