BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KimLeBouton
Quartz | Level 8

And another question...

Is the schedule for Code Doctors available on the mobile app?

If you are unfamiliar with Code Doctors, here is a write-up from 2017.

Kim 

10 REPLIES 10
gmbaker
SAS Employee
Hi Kim,

Code Doctors are not a session or formal presentation so they aren't in the sessions listing. There is a code doctors description under the Quad Icon in the mobile app.

Thanks

Nancy

#- Please type your reply above this line. No attachments. -##
Gail Baker
SAS
mcgaugh
Fluorite | Level 6

We are trying to get a pdf version of the schedule attached to the Code Doctors description in the mobile app.

louisehadden
Quartz | Level 8

That would be awesome! Thanks, Miriam.

mcgaugh
Fluorite | Level 6

In the meantime, I have attached the schedule here.

LNEW
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you.

dgritt
Obsidian | Level 7

@mcgaugh - I can't access it - "We're sorry, the preview didn't load. This document may be protected."

Also, how does one become a Code Doctor?

mcgaugh
Fluorite | Level 6

I switched out the file because it was in protected mode.  Thank you for letting me know.

As for becoming a code doctor... I will be posting something tomorrow on that exact topic in the SASGF19 community page.  I will try to cross link it here when I complete the post. 

mcgaugh
Fluorite | Level 6
Our schedule is live in the SAS GF mobile app!! Check us out in the Quad section of the app. Our booth will be in the Technology section of the Quad (facing Engage and Learn sections).
AB4DU
Calcite | Level 5

I know these won't be formal sessions, but will it be setup so I can hang around, listen, and learn even if I don't have my own questions?

mcgaugh
Fluorite | Level 6

There is limited space at the booth itself but you are more than welcome to come by for a listen and learn session.  If you are interested in becoming a Code Doctor, I will be posting information about that in just a bit. Keep an eye out.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 in conversation