BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Banoo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Folks,

I have a presenter, speaker and a volunteer badge? Has anyone linked them to your social accounts? 

6 REPLIES 6
data_null__
Jade | Level 19
What is the name of your presentation?
Banoo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, My presentation title is "Analyzing Structural Causal Models Using the CALIS Procedure" 

gmbaker
SAS Employee
HI. Right click on the badge from the website and save as. Then when you post to each social channel, add as a photo. Hope that helps!
Gail Baker
SAS
Banoo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, 

Just that I didn't to post 3 different images. If that is the only way of posting badges, I might try that as well. Thanks !!

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You can download a badge image and post it wherever you have connections.  There isn't an automatic system or "verified" badge link.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!
Banoo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Chris,

I thought this would work out like Acclaim badge which links to your profile. I will try posting the images.  Thanks.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation