BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BBO
Pyrite | Level 9 BBO
Pyrite | Level 9

As one who is presenting on Wednesday afternoon, I just want to remind folks still making travel plans that there are quality presentations not only Wednesday morning, but also Wednesday afternoon.  Hope to see you there!

9 REPLIES 9
CaseySmith
SAS Employee

Me too!

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I've been there too -- the last Coder's Corner talk on the last day of the conference.

"They saved the best for last!"

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
AndrewHowell

@ChrisHemedinger - I don't leave til Thursday afternoon, so I might come keep you company at Coder's Corner..

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@AndrewHowell ha! My "Coder's corner" story was from several years ago...but good to know that you'll be enjoying the full conference.  You've traveled a long way!

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
louisehadden
Quartz | Level 8

Me three (but noon)!  And coincidentally, Barbara's talk on Mapping Roanoke Island inspired one of my examples for my talk.  I highly recommend Barbara's talk, it is elegant, eloquent and informative.

aknight
SAS Employee

I'm taking the latest flight I can, so I can take in as many sessions as possible!

LauraJean
Obsidian | Level 7
I will be around Wednesday afternoon as well to take in later sessions.
nrozario
Calcite | Level 5

I will be presenting too on Wednesday 12pm. Truly saved the best for last! Look forward to seeing the rest of the sessions earlier Wed and the prev days . 

MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
Obsidian | Level 7

All,

Great discussion!

The Wednesday presentation that I am the most psyched to see is: 

Where Does Cleopatra Belong: An Analysis of Slot Machine Placement and Performance Using SAS

https://event.crowdcompass.com/sgf2017-sessions/activity/xzVGbdIbKD

This very clever; very interesting presentation iby first timer Stephen Tam is a must-see!

Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)
Amazon Author's Page: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-A.-Raithel/e/B001K8GG90/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 9 in conversation