BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Drumroll..................

@mbuchecker

We had 104 entries in the drawing, and @mbuchecker was the lucky winner. This was no fishbowl drawing, either. Anyone who knows @ChrisHemedinger knows there was a SAS program involved. We have video footage of the actual selection process and will post that soon, but we wanted to extend a hearty congratulations to the winner now. Thanks @mbuchecker for all you do to make the communities an educational and informative place to be!

13 REPLIES 13
mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8
Thanks to Shelley and Chris and everyone in SAS communities. I love connecting with other users and helping out where I can.
Michelle
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Congratulations @mbuchecker and if you are wanting to offload it as it may take up too much of you luggage allowance, I can help out by taking it home Smiley Wink

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8
Thanks for the offer @MichelleHomes but you'd have to claim it at customs and I'd hate to put that burden on you.
Michelle
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

LOL good point @mbuchecker Smiley Happy 

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
__KiSi__
Obsidian | Level 7

Congrats @mbuchecker.

BTW: When SASWatch will be available on the market?

**************************************************************************************************************************
>>Consistently Exceed Customers Expectations and reaching for the unimaginable through data.
mbuchecker
Quartz | Level 8
@__KiSi__ don't you mean "SAS/Watch"? 🙂
Michelle
__KiSi__
Obsidian | Level 7

@mbuchecker if(SAS/Watch =! 'SASWatch') then yes. I mean SAS/Watch ^^

**************************************************************************************************************************
>>Consistently Exceed Customers Expectations and reaching for the unimaginable through data.
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

@__KiSi__ @mbuchecker You can trust it'll run; (Sorry, couldn't resist. 😉

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

__KiSi__
Obsidian | Level 7

@BeverlyBrown @mbuchecker

SASWatch.jpg

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hey, that's a good lookin' watch! I'd wear one.

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

ArtC
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

In the Pacific Northwest 'SAS Watch' is often pronounced "Big Foot". 

MMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
Obsidian | Level 7

Art,

Ouch; you really put your big foot into that one!

Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)
Amazon Author's Page: http://www.amazon.com/Michael-A.-Raithel/e/B001K8GG90/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0