BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Hi All,

If we try to open SAS forecast studio client tool we are getting the below error  

"the application could not find a valid sas environment to use , please contact sas administer "

so we restarted the mid trier services still we are getting the error

when we looked into the server log

we are getting the below errors.

where  can I see the the appropriate logs and what is the solution for this.

2020-01-13 10:41:29,166 ERROR (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] Context [/SASContextualAnalysis] startu p failed due to previous errors
2020-01-13 10:41:29,176 INFO (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig] Deployment of configuration descriptor [/ opt/sas/config/Lev1/Web/WebAppServer/SASServer11_1/conf/Catalina/localhost/SASContextualAnalysis.xml] has finished in [108,075] ms
2020-01-13 10:41:29,176 INFO (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig] Deploying configuration descriptor [/opt/ sas/config/Lev1/Web/WebAppServer/SASServer11_1/conf/Catalina/localhost/SASEnterpriseMinerJWS.xml]
2020-01-13 10:43:12,230 ERROR (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
2020-01-13 10:43:12,231 ERROR (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] Context [/SASEnterpriseMinerJWS] startu p failed due to previous errors
2020-01-13 10:43:12,251 INFO (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig] Deployment of configuration descriptor [/ opt/sas/config/Lev1/Web/WebAppServer/SASServer11_1/conf/Catalina/localhost/SASEnterpriseMinerJWS.xml] has finished in [103,074] ms
2020-01-13 10:43:12,251 INFO (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig] Deploying configuration descriptor [/opt/ sas/config/Lev1/Web/WebAppServer/SASServer11_1/conf/Catalina/localhost/SASForecastServer.xml]
2020-01-13 10:44:57,417 ERROR (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
2020-01-13 10:44:57,417 ERROR (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] Context [/SASForecastServer] startup fa iled due to previous errors

Thanks,

SS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Thank you all,

I sorted this now as gemfire locator was running in both compute and mid tier so I stopped it in Compute and restarted the mid tier services.

And worked fine.

Thanks,

SS.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rajib_nath
SAS Employee

Hi,

I suggest you contact to SAS Technical support for resolving this issue.

This may need additional follow up and diagnostic checks on the SAS system. Technical support is more adept to handle this.

Regards,

supoth
SAS Employee

I agree with Rajib.  The errors seem to indicate an issue with the platform starting up correctly.  As you can see in the logs, another application Enterprise Miner is reporting similar issues.  You may check the app server logs as well to see if there is any more specific details.

2020-01-13 10:43:12,230 ERROR (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
2020-01-13 10:43:12,231 ERROR (localhost-startStop-1) [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] Context [/SASEnterpriseMinerJWS] startu p failed due to previous errors

Thanks,

Sujatha

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Thank you all,

I sorted this now as gemfire locator was running in both compute and mid tier so I stopped it in Compute and restarted the mid tier services.

And worked fine.

Thanks,

SS.

rajib_nath
SAS Employee

Great to hear that. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation