BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RyanK
Obsidian | Level 7

We are currently running Forecast Server 3.1, and looking to upgrade.  I have the current product documentation for v13.2, but do not see anything being identified as new.  Has anyone seen a doc that I am overlooking?

Thanks,

Ryan Kehoe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Ryan -

Great, in the meantime you may find this document useful: Latest Release: SAS Forecast Server 13.1

Thanks,

Udo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hi Ryan -

Trust you are in good spirits.

As you know there were a couple of releases since Forecast Server 3.1: 4.1, 12.1, 12.3, 13.1, and recently 13.2.

A consolidated list of new features since 3.1 is not available in our documentation - but I'm sure that our product manager would love to provide us with an overview.

I would suggest to reach out to your account  representative to arrange such briefing.

13.2 is a maintenance release of 13.1 - so you won't find lots of new features in the what's new section of 13.2.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks,

Udo

RyanK
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks Udo, I will do that.

Ryan

udo_sas
SAS Employee

Ryan -

Great, in the meantime you may find this document useful: Latest Release: SAS Forecast Server 13.1

Thanks,

Udo

RyanK
Obsidian | Level 7

Udo,

I think that provides most of what I was looking for.  Shelly, our Loyalty rep, is also going to put something together for us.  I will probably reach back out to you if I have specific questions as I figure out the impacts of the version changes.

Thanks again.

Ryan

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation