BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Voldemort
Fluorite | Level 6
I have a data of 4500 locations with each location corresponding to a bank branch. I have 13 predictor variables and a dependent variable. I want to use proc spatialreg to do the spatial regression on this data . I did 80-20 split and made a spatial weights matrix on the 80% data ....I was able to get the predictions for the training data but how to incorporate that on the test data ?
3 REPLIES 3
Voldemort
Fluorite | Level 6
This does work for linear regression but my issue is specific to spatial regression...Is there any alternative that supports proc spatialreg
Voldemort
Fluorite | Level 6
The problem is spatial models have another key component and that's spatial weights matrix...How to incorporate that in proc score

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation