BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sharat_dwibhasi_okstate_edu
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All,

I am using Proc Varmax and I need to export the Model Parameter Estimates. I tried outest/outstat = options but Outest is only giving me values of Estimate and the Standard Error (not the t-value or Pr > |t|). Outstat is giving me the details of the target variables and not for the independent variables. Can anyone suggest what needs to be done to output the Pr > |t| for the independent variables?

Kindly help and thanks a lot for your support in advance!

Please find the relevant screenshots as below:

The screenshot of the result of my Proc Varmax:Proc_Varmax_Parameter_Estimate_output

However if I use Outest option, I am getting the below output:

Outest_output_Screensheet

I am only getting values for EST (Estimate) and STD (Standard Error). But I am not getting for P-value

If I use outstat I am getting information regarding the target variable (not for the independent variables).

Outstat_Option.PNG

I am attaching the SAS Code and a representative data (similar to what I use). All I need is to export the highlighted information below in a sas dataset:

Requirement.PNG

proc varmax data = FPOM.subset_store_123 outstat=FPOM.outstat_123_1 outest=estimate_123_1;
	id Date_Key interval=dthour24;
model Gallon_Sale = Price_Diff_Avg/method=ml nseason=7 xlag=1;
output out=out_123_1 back=60 lead=7;
run;
3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

You can capture the tables via ODS OUTPUT. This feature allows you to capture any of the displayed output into a table, you need to know the table name. You can find the table name from the documentation. 

proc varmax data = FPOM.subset_store_123 outstat=FPOM.outstat_123_1 outest=estimate_123_1;
	id Date_Key interval=dthour24;
model Gallon_Sale = Price_Diff_Avg/method=ml nseason=7 xlag=1;
output out=out_123_1 back=60 lead=7;
ods output parameterEstimates=want;
run;

proc print data=want;
run;

https://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/scratch/ods-tips.pdf

sharat_dwibhasi_okstate_edu
Calcite | Level 5
It works!

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it!
Reeza
Super User

Please mark the question as solved.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation