BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sms1891
Quartz | Level 8

Hi SAS experts,

I have a dataset with monthly hospital onset infection rates for 38 months with intervention variable and also community onset infection rates. How do I perform an interrupted time series for hospital-onset infection rates over time adjusting for intervention and also community onset infection rates? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I have attached my excel data sheet and the SAS code. I came up with a couple of SAS codes for this, but not sure if I am correct. The first one is for simple model without adjusting for Community_rate. But the main goal is to evaluate the trend in the HOV_RAte over time after adjusting/ controlling for Community_Rate.

proc autoreg data=TimeSeries;

model HOV_Rate = Baseline_Trend Intervention Trend_Change /

method=ml nlag=5 backstep dwprob;

run;

* Need to adjust for community_rate;
proc autoreg data=TimeSeries;

model HOV_Rate = Community_Rate Baseline_Trend Intervention Trend_Change /

method=ml nlag=5 backstep dwprob;

run;

Thank you,

SM

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

I have moved your post to the "SAS Forecasting and Econometrics"-board !

You should start doing this :

Koen

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation