BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
charles11
Calcite | Level 5

I am using SAS Enterprise Miner to forecast 120 different time series using the Exponential Smoothing Node. I have the point forecast, but I cannot get the upper and lower confidence limits in the exported data set. How do I do this? I tried setting "Forecast Input Time Series" to "Yes" and the then setting the extended value to "Upper CI Value" (and also did the same with the "Lower CI Value"). There has to be a way to get both automatically. Why is this so difficult??????????????????????

1 REPLY 1
udo_sas
SAS Employee

Hello -

You may want to post your question here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data-Mining/bd-p/data_mining

If you would be using any of the SAS forecasting environments such as SAS Forecast Server, SAS Forecasting for Desktop, or SAS/ETS things would be much easier. The ESM nodes in EM are designed for supporting predictive modeling flows.

Thanks,

Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation