BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Can any one suggest me that What should be the value of these parameters in SAS Forecasting Studio:
1.Perform intermittency test. sensitivity
2.Perform seasonality test. sensitivity
3.Outlier detection-detect outliers
4.Maximum percentage of series
5.forecast studio only detect outliers in case of ARIMA?
6. What is the meaning of significance level in outlier detection
7.how can we use outliers for our forecasting.

Message was edited by: Ashutosh Kumar

Message was edited by: Ashutosh Kumar Message was edited by: Ashutosh Kumar
2 REPLIES 2
udo_sas
SAS Employee
Hello -
These are a lot of very good questions - however, I'm afraid responding to them in a satisfactory manner is beyond the purpose of this discussion forum.

As a first step I would suggest to look up the online help documents for High-Perfromance Forecasting (the forecasting engine of Forecast Studio) which will provide you with lots of information about the default settings of each of the options.

You might want to consider to contact your SAS representative and discuss with him/her the possibilties of adressing your questions in person.

Thanks!
Udo
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks for your Suggetions.I had already gone through SAS HPF.But i am unable to get answers of these questions..So please help me for these questions.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation