BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
acw
Calcite | Level 5 acw
Calcite | Level 5
I have a base project (project A) that delivers all the baseline forecasts for the total product set. This is controlled by the "administrator" and is not available to the general forecasters, and in generic mode uses the "best fit" approach to using forecast models.

A "user" then creates a new model for a particular item in project B. The idea is then to incorporate this model into the base project - project A.

How can the specific model from Project B be exported, and then imported into the existing base project, project A.

Tony
1 REPLY 1
udo_sas
SAS Employee
Tony,
Provided that I understand your question correctly I would suggest to extend Forecast Studio using a Stored Process or to run a SAS program in batch.
Please note that all model information of a project is stored in a model repository (in fact a SAS catalog) which can easily exported and re-imported to other projects.
If you need help along these lines I would suggest to contact SAS Technical Support.
Regards,
Udo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation