BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
manuellara
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

i think that forecast server has problems with smaller dates than January 1970, because i try to develop the famous excersice Serie G (the airline passenger) of Box and Jenkins, where it´s from January 1949 to December 1960, the problem is in the diagnosis of the errors where it shows:

- the date are changed

- the errors don´t correspond to the date

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

@manuellara wrote:

Hi,

i think that forecast server has problems with smaller dates than January 1970, because i try to develop the famous excersice Serie G (the airline passenger) of Box and Jenkins, where it´s from January 1949 to December 1960, the problem is in the diagnosis of the errors where it shows:

- the date are changed

- the errors don´t correspond to the date

You don't show any of the input data, anything actual changed, what may have been to do the data programmatically, any output or any specific errors.

Without more information there is absolutely nothing we can do expect:

show your work

Start by showing your version of the data submitted to the procedure as data step code or the code used to read an external file and bring it into SAS for the analysis.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation