BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
clcl
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

i have a pythin code i need to run in SAS EG . 

can anyone help ? 

i have looked online and i hav enot found a working solution.

thanks 

CL 

4 REPLIES 4
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @clcl,

about looking for the answer online, you have it on our own communities! Same question was very well already answered at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Base-SAS-Programming/call-python-script-in-SAS-EG/td-p/228641

Please give it a look. 🙂

Hope it helps!

Juan

clcl
Calcite | Level 5

i have already seen that post. didnt help 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @clcl

On what way did not help? We need some additional information.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

There are a few ways to accomplish this, depending on what you need to do.

If you need to trigger Python directly from SAS, have a look at this project and examples on the SAS Software GitHub account.

If you need to drop a Python script directly into an EG process flow, look at the System Command custom task.  You can use it to run any command on your local PC.  If you need to copy files between SAS and your PC before or after that script, you can use the Copy Files task (built into SAS Enterprise Guide 7.13).

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation