BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
VD
Calcite | Level 5 VD
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

When I produce 2 graphs in SAS EG (4.1) in the default HTML viewer, the graphs appear on 2 pages. When I print a hard copy of the output that is also on 2 pages. Is there an option to get both the graphs on the same page?

I do not intend to use pdf or rtf output.

Thanks.

VD

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Yes.  You can switch to using SAS Report instead of HTML.  SAS Report is available in SAS 9.1 and EG 4.1 - it's the default format for EG 4.2 and later.

Then you can use File->New->Report to combine your two graphs into a single output report, which is suitable for printing.

Here's are some blog posts with examples:

SAS alchemy: turn your SAS Report into PDF gold - The SAS Dummy

SAS Report: You're soaking in it - The SAS Dummy

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
VD
Calcite | Level 5 VD
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Chris.

I need to somehow give the options programmatically (instead of the File->New->Report step) as I want to output a number of reports iteratively.

Could this be done without using ODS or would it be better to use ODS HTML?

VD

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

In SAS 9.1/EG 4.1, you can use ODS HTMLPANEL to achieve this.  See my example here:

My new executive dashboard - The SAS Dummy

ODS LAYOUT is another option, but I think that you really need at least SAS 9.2 for this to work reliably.

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation