BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi all.
I'm having a trouble.
Prod: EG 4.1

I'm right click on table. choose "Filter and Query".
Click "Computed columns" -> New -> Build expression
And in Advanced Expression Editor choose tab "Function".
And see empty list of function. But if i change language to Russian, it becomes available.

What is the trouble? (

Sorry in my english. I hope it's readable. Message was edited by: lutrin
4 REPLIES 4
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Lutrin,

does it happen for all the codes which you run ? Try importing a code into SAS EG and check if you could see the functions. Thanks lutrin for the repository issue and for the prompt response. I can send you some documents about the sas eg if you need it.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Saran! )

Thanks. It's interesting idea. I will try it tomorrow.
About documents... If it's not difficult for you, mailto:Aragorn_@rambler.ru 🙂
I will be grateful to you
deleted_user
Not applicable
Problem described in note 20401.
http://support.sas.com/kb/20/401.html
in my case there was no file SASExpFn.xml in root dir ...biclienttasks\4. Message was edited by: lutrin
deleted_user
Not applicable
I have similiar issue - no xml file in root /4/ directory. Only in language pack.

I checked file, and there was an error in file. one markup was not closed, and that's why function list was empty. Message was edited by: Pawel_S

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation