BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wkossack
Calcite | Level 5
I have a project that produces several pieces of output.

Is there a way in EG that I can produce only one output file? I know how to do this in ODS code but inside EG is the question
4 REPLIES 4
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
With HTML and SAS Report output, you can use the create report tool/activity. The way you do it is different in EGuide 4.1 and 4.2, but both are documented in the SAS for Dummies books.
wkossack
Calcite | Level 5
The two kinds of reports I generate are either RTF or PDF.

RTF is not problem because they can be combined inside word.

PDF however ,without the full adobe software, becomes a problem.
RichardH_sas
SAS Employee
For Enterprise Guide 4.2, it's easy to combine results to produce HTML or PDF output. Start by creating everything in the SAS Report format (default), then select New / Report to combine the output into a single report. You can then take the resulting SAS report and select Export to create HTML or PDF. In later versions of EG 4.1, you could do everything except the export to PDF... you could only export as SAS report.

As you mentioned, for RTF I'd probably just copy and paste in Word. The alternative to all this is custom ODS code, which you also correctly stated.
DonH
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Richard,

In EG 4.3, would this be how/why you would use File => New => Report?

Regards,

Don H

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation