BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Chen
Calcite | Level 5
hi,
it seems that I can't view my projects files under libraries.
since I want to have east access to them I was wondering if there is a way to create a shortcut for the folders they are at in order to seem them easily?
my folders are located in a very long drill down tree on folders and I want to have an easy access to all my project.

is there any way to do so?

thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
SPR
Quartz | Level 8 SPR
Quartz | Level 8
Hello Chen,

If you use EG 4.3 then File -> Resent projects contains a list of all your projects. Also, using Windows shortcuts you can have your project shortcut on your desk top.

Sincerely,
SPR
Chen
Calcite | Level 5
thanks!
but I use 4.2.... is there anyway to do it also ?
SPR
Quartz | Level 8 SPR
Quartz | Level 8
Look at the File menu. It contains the list of recent projects.
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8
Are saving your projects in the SAS Metadata Folders, or Physical OS Folders?
Chen
Calcite | Level 5
I'm saving it in physical folders on the servers (I can't use the metadata folders, my company had blocked it).
my problems is that I have many projects and what I see as recent is not enough....
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8
Can't you just create a folder shortcut on your desktop to where you have saved all the projects, or are they in multiple locations?
Chen
Calcite | Level 5
I haven't tried that yet....
I will try, thanks!

my projects are shared with other people in my team so I hope it'll work.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation