BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sas_9
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Guys - does anyone has any  idea what SAS 9.4 cost with SAS EG + SAS High Performance Forecasting applications via Private Cloud or Public Cloud or SAS Cloud for 4 users?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Talk to your SAS account manager. SAS's pricing varies so much depending on so many different factors, and even what currency you use.

optimist
Calcite | Level 5

You've asked a forbidden question. Go shame yourself!

Seriously, SAS sales are driven much more like specialized business software than consumer software. So finding a suggested retail price, and working from there, just doesn't exist. 

My experience across many types of organizations is that price is highly variable, depending mainly on how many licenses and products or bundles. I pushed a few years ago to get a price on a single seat license  (a one year license, like all SAS licenses),  and fainted when I got it.  On the other hand, for large companies, universities, and other institutions, it's a real bargain.

Hope that helps to at least get you started.

sas_9
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for awesome comment!

reneeharper
SAS Employee

The SAS contact center can answer all your questions for SAS 9.4 pricing at 1-800-727-0025.  You can also visit the SAS 9.4 page during the hours of 8am - 6pm ET and use the Live Chat button to chat with the contact center.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation