BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ccnky123
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,everytime I copy the code on EG ,there is a warning showing(the chinese in the picture means fail)

Could anyone tell me why and how to cancel this?

1.jpg.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Sounds similar to this problem: http://support.sas.com/kb/50/135.html

I suggest you raise a track with SAS Tech Support to see if the fix mentioned in the link may help even though you are not using Citrix.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Welcome to the wonderful world of Windows. The same has happened to me quite often, but it seems to have gone away with EG 7.

Which versions of EG and Windows are you using?

ccnky123
Calcite | Level 5
EG version:7.12 (7.100.2.3350) (64-bit) & windows 8.1 64-bit
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Sounds similar to this problem: http://support.sas.com/kb/50/135.html

I suggest you raise a track with SAS Tech Support to see if the fix mentioned in the link may help even though you are not using Citrix.

CaseySmith
SAS Employee

Yes, the SAS Note @SASKiwi referenced is the same issue.  A fix was pushed to EG 7.13, 7.12 HF1, and 7.11 HF5, so upgrading to one of those versions or later should help.  Yes, the fix will help regardless of whether you are using Citrix (you should no longer see the error message, even if another process has the clipboard open; however, while you won't see an error message, if the clipboard is truly locked you will likely be unable to copy/paste -- the clipboard has to be accessible to copy/paste).

Casey

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation