BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jagjit_sas
Calcite | Level 5

hello pal,

i have installed SAS 9.3 on my system now i want to use it with my MS SQL server for data manipulation .someone please help me in integration of database server (MS SQL 2008 r2) with SAS components like EG, DI, CUBE, IMAP studio

thanks in anticipation

1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

This question is very open. Sounds like you need a crash course in...all those components?

I suggest that you use online resources for introduction and training (some are free).

Consider in site training, since it could be a challenge to develop solutions with all those components and no experience.

What experience do you have (SAS, SQL Server...)?

If you just installed, why didn't you install 9.4? Especially EG and DI Studio have developed quite a bit since 9.3

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation