BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
azlanfaizal
Calcite | Level 5

Hi

I am a new user for SAS EG, and currently using this software as part of learning. I am interested to try and use the rapid predictive modeler. I tried to find more information on

1) how to run it -> what is needed to set up..

2) how to interpret the result.

For the 1st one - when i tried to run a dataset - it keeps giving me msg ( WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference RPM_MODELID not resolved. ) and no output generated.

I have tried to search for details... but no results give me the answer ..

I believe it has something to do with modeling roles.   I am quite confused what is ID..  anyone  can help to provide what is the right modeling roles for iris data set where it has

species, petal width, petal length, sepal width, sepal length

Based on above  output should be species..  input should be the sepal and petal characteristics ( widh and length ) . Then what is ID?

Pls advise

Thanks

Azlan Faizal

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Do you have SAS Enterprise Miner installed and licensed?

Here's the SAS Studio documentation that should be pretty close:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/webeditorug/68254/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n091fw3sqbdiv9...

azlanfaizal
Calcite | Level 5

Reeza

Thanks for your reply. Ur link is useful.

Regarding on the error .. ... 1st of all i did not manage to get rid of the error msg ... but then - i seached in internet and found this error sometimes happen ... then i tried on other dataset - there is no error.

I have the SAS EM workstation 14.1

I notice that i am not able to connect to server. Perhaps its due to licence? I am not sure.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation