BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
prholland
Fluorite | Level 6
Couldn't resist going for thread 1000!!

I'm looking forward to presenting on using EG to run Clinical Trials programs at a PSI conference at SAS UK in June. Does anyone out there use it for the same or similar purpose?

..........Phil Holland
2 REPLIES 2
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Phil,

You dog.

There were a couple of presentation on this topic at the SUGI in Philadelphia, maybe 3 years ago.

The main disadvantage for us is that doesn't support multiple users simultaneously to work in any one project file (.EGP), even though they might be working on different Process Flows.

Doc Muhlbaier
Duke
prholland
Fluorite | Level 6
Doc,

The basis of my presentation is to use EG as a controller, rather than a storage method, so all the programs are linked to server files, and are still available for use by multiple users. The EG flows help with running many programs in the correct order.

Where I'm current working we all have our own EG projects pointing at the same folders of programs.

.........Phil

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation