BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Jordana
Calcite | Level 5

I am using the summary statistics wizard and graphing function for the first time and getting this error:  ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order.  How do I fix this, is it a setting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Okay, that helps.  EG is generating a GOPTIONS statement but you don't have SAS/GRAPH, so it complains with an error.

You can fix that in Tools->Options, Results:Graph.  See full answer with screenshot here:

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Can you paste in the entire SAS log (or at least more of the lines around this error)?  Then we can probably diagnose the issue.

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Jordana
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Chris,

Sorry about the code format, it looks awful.  I will try to improve it and resend.  My apologies.

Jordana
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Chris, I attached a file with the code. Thanks much, Jordana

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Okay, that helps.  EG is generating a GOPTIONS statement but you don't have SAS/GRAPH, so it complains with an error.

You can fix that in Tools->Options, Results:Graph.  See full answer with screenshot here:

Chris

Jordana
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Chris!

I am going to try to get SAS Graph now too Smiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation