BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
grodman
Obsidian | Level 7

I have created a report that contains an image within the footnote.  When run as listed below, the image appears in the desired location, but it looks very blurry/pixelated.  Is there anything that can be done to sharpen the image?

Please let me know any potential fixes.

Thanks,

GRm

ods escapechar='^';

footnote justify=left "^{style[preimage='c:\\image.jpeg'] } "

justify=center "Updated: &Date";

4 REPLIES 4
art297
Opal | Level 21

Take a look at:

emera86
Quartz | Level 8

He there,

I'm interested in knowing how to resolve this issue two but it seems that @art297's advice (I guess a link) was not properly pasted in the post. Is there anyone else with any tip about this? Maybe @Cynthia_sas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, the original poster with the question (back in 2012) did not indicate what his/her destination of interest was -- RTF, PDF, HTML, EXCEL, LaTeX -- it makes a difference. In most destinations for SAS 9.4, you can specify image DPI via an option -- that is best used for SAS-generated images.
If the destination is PDF, there are some suggestions here: https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings10/035-2010.pdf

Otherwise, you might consider opening a track with Tech Support.

Cynthia
emera86
Quartz | Level 8
Thanks @Cynthia_sas for your quick response!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation