BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Demain101
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear sir/madam,

I am finishing my master this year but have a lot of problems with SAS Enterprise Guide. For some reason the school asks us to make a SAS Enterprise Guide assignment. I made it (8 questions) 1.5 years ago but it wasn't enough to pass. Is there some person on this forum who can help me pass my assignment (finally)? I know it isn't the best way but this is just a small part of the course and otherwise I will never never never pass.

If there is some great person who will help, u can send me a private message.

I really hope there is some person in this earth who can help me!

Demain

ps. In 1/1 contact I would love to tell u something more about my situation.

5 REPLIES 5
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

Sorry this is a Q&A board.  I would also advise you to remove your email from a public board.

If you want to learn SAS they have video training:

http://support.sas.com/training/tutorial/

There are also several books, and loads of training material out there:
SAS LexJansen - well know for help documents

For graphs:

http://support.sas.com/training/tutorial/ 

Et.

Demain101
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for ur reaction! I removed my e-mail adres. I know there is a lot of course material but the problem is I really don't get it. If I had some person who can help me when I have questions it would be great. But I don't have friends or know other people who understand this program. So I hope there is someone who maybe can help me pass it 😞

Reeza
Super User

I would really really recommend against this idea. 

Learn it and pass it on your own. In the long run it's really the best idea. One thing you'll learn very quickly is that ethics matter in data analysis.

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

You should probably find someone in your program that can provide you with some guidance or tutoring. They will know better what it is that you will be tested on.  It a minimum you should get a list of concepts and skills that you need to master that you can use to guide an external instructor/tutor into what aspects of EG you are required to be able to use.

Demain101
Fluorite | Level 6

First of all, everyone thanks for the reactions! I know the question sounds weird but I really don't know an other way for help. I am doing this master from my homeplace because I passed all other courses. I will try to do it in my own and post my "problems/ questions" below. Monday I will start again!

Thanks and have a good weekend! 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation