BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Victor
Calcite | Level 5
Hello,

In the technical note n° SN-V3.0+-016692, it seems now that in Enterprise Guide 4.1 service pack 4, the output data from the stored process is displayed in the project.

Or i tried this several times without any success.

I need that the stored process produce a data table who will be integrated in my project to continue other tasks on it.

Is it possible? Or results must be any way a HTML, PDF, RTF, etc.?

Thank's
2 REPLIES 2
sean
Calcite | Level 5
I'm also having problems with this. Setted the Output type to None as specified on the flyover help for the Option on the Input / Output tab. The Stored process runs with no errors and creates a dataset in the Work directory but this is not displayed in EG.

Looking through the support site I also found the technical note SN-V3.0+-016692.

??????
Victor
Calcite | Level 5
Hello,

I have the answer from the SAS Support. You have to create your table in a permanent library and not a in the work.

Until now, the only test that i had made is the next:

A libname instruction in the Stored process
I defined the same library in Guide
And it works

I will search for how to put all of this in the meta data server. I will tell you later if it works

Regards

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation