BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CP_batman
Calcite | Level 5

Would like to know how can I show the prompt value in the list report title in Enterprise Guide.

As the prompt variable is &year, I put "Report for year of &year" in the list report title, but it doesn't work, just show "Report for year of &year" directly, cannot show variable value.

Anyone can help? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

i saw a possible answer to your question in the sas comminuty archive. here is the link for your question.

https://communities.sas.com/message/112908#112908

Thanks,

Jagadish

Thanks,
Jag
CP_batman
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Jagadish, it's very helpful and solved my problem.

Ram4sas
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi CP_Batman,

what is the solution for this? I want set up one date promt on SAS web report studio and I need to display the same value in header/title place of report.

how to get this?

Thx - Ram

BFreedman
Calcite | Level 5

This link is not working.    Does someone know the answer to this question.

Thanks, Brett

JSJ
Quartz | Level 8 JSJ
Quartz | Level 8

Hi-

I am new to this, but if you take off the quotation marks, the data should be pulled in. It worked in the Describe Table from SAS EG anyway.

My problem is that the date is not formatted nicely. 10Jan2014 would look better most any other way!

Good luck!

rehman_panjwani
Calcite | Level 5
Is this resolved resolve as I don't find the solution on below mentioned link.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 in conversation