BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RaduDrI
Calcite | Level 5

I having an issue on SAS EG 7.1, Microsoft Office 2010, all 64 bit -- cannot send results to Excel.  Menu is enabled, but I see an error when using it.

Thank you,

Radu I.

(Editor's note: created a new thread for this topic.)

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @RaduDrI, I suggest you start a new thread with your details:

- Specific version of EG

- Do you have SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office (not required to send data to Excel)

- What does your Send To menu look like -- is Excel an option?

Screenshots are helpful, if you can supply.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
RaduDrI
Calcite | Level 5

Hey Chris,

Thank you for the suggestions.

Here it goes:

1. SAS E Guide: 7.15 HF4 (7.100.5.6158) (64-bit)

2. SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office 8.0 (64-bit)

3. I have attached a pic, yes Excel is an option in SAS E Guide.

Also:

- Microsoft office is professional plus 2010;

- Excel version 14.0.7015.1000 (64-bit).

Thank you,

Radu

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@RaduDrI In your case, you are sending ODS Results (not data) to Excel, and this does use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office to facilitate.  You must have that installed, otherwise the menu items would not be enabled.

Do you have SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office v8?  If so, you'll need EG 7.15 HF7 to address this.  Use the Help->Check for Updates feature in EG, or download the fix from the SAS support site.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation